Hi , the product quality is good . As we start consuming the water we will be in a better position to give an exact feedback .
My general feedback is :
1) The customer is totally unaware of the legality and Formalities involved in importing the products. So as a formality they should be informed of the process and the price .
2) The cost for the pitcher is reasonable. The shipment and import duty itself costed us 115$ in totality . That's twice the amount of the pitcher itself .
3) The counter on the lid of the jar is not working. We tried long pressing the start button several times but it didn't initiate.
4) We tested the PH levels and are appropriate. No worries with that.
5) The packing which we received from customs was re packed it seems. That might be the protocol and the internal boxes were also opened.
I am thankful that a friend told me about alkalized water and pointed me to Vitev as a good source for it. The water truly does taste great. The pitcher is a perfect shape and size for handling and storing. The pitcher and the filters seem to be well made because nothing feels flimsy about them. The customer service is refreshingly friendly. I called to ask lots of questions about alkaline water, since I had never heard of such a thing before, and about their products since I felt a little overwhelmed by the choices. While on the phone, I never felt rushed by the mad I was talking to for above 15 minutes. I hung up feeling better educated about water and truly confident in Vitev.
Two things that could be improved about the family pitcher:
1. the top could stay open when it's time to fill the reservoir. I have small, arthritic hands, and since I actually fill the reservoir from another pitcher, it's very hard for me to hold the pitcher above the Vitev pitcher while also holding open the top of the reservoir.
2. Perhaps the size of the pitcher should not be advertised as 3.5 liters, but rather as 2.5 liters. Physics will not allow the volume of water in the pitcher to actually reach 3.5 liters because of how deep the reservoir goes into the pitcher. If the reservoir is going to empty completely, there will never be more than 2.5 liters of alkalized water in the pitcher. I feel like it was a little deceptive to advertise a 3.5 liter pitcher when it is not really possible for it to hold that much as long as the reservoir remains in place.
Great product, great service. Solid company awesome tasty water. Can’t complain!
I love the new alkaline pitcher
So nice to have water that I don't mind drinking at room temp!! And no chlorine smell or flakey things floating around after the ice cubes melt ( I make my ice cubes from this wonderful water too!).
This is the best water filter! I have tried other brands and this one is by far the best! If you pour a cold glass and get busy and it starts to get warm the taste is just as good.
We love it. Water tastes great.
I am pleased with my new Vitev Alkaline Pitcher. I tested the water and the alkaline is what I need for my sensitive bladder. It is easy to fill and fits nicely into my frig. I do wish it were easier to get the lid off to fill the pitcher. I can’t remove the lid using the contoured “handle” on the top, my fingers slip off. I have to place my finger in the spout to pry off the lid. Still, I am very happy.
Vitev Alkaline Pitcher - Subscribe & Save - Holiday Bundle